7 Golden rules of Tweeting
- Tweeting usually fails, except by accident.
1.1. If Tweeting can fail, it will.
1.2. If Tweeting cannot fail, it still most usually fails.
1.3. If Tweeting seems to succeed in the intended way, there's a misunderstanding.
1.4. If you are confident with your Tweet, communication certainly fails.
- If a Tweet can be interpreted in several ways, it will be interpreted in a manner that maximizes the damage.
- There is always someone who knows better than you what you meant with your Tweet.
- The more we Tweet, the worse Tweeting succeeds.
4.1 The more we Tweet, the faster misunderstandings propagate
- In live Tweeting, the important thing is not how things are but how they seem to be.
- The importance of a Tweet is inversely proportional to the square of the distance.
- The more important the Tweet is, the more probably you forget an essential thing that you remembered a moment ago.
Have a successful life!
Ilkka O. Lavas
Author Profile at Amazon: http://amazon.com/author/ilkkalavas
Unstoppable Entrepreneurship book: http://www.amazon.com/Unstoppable-Entrepreneurship-unstoppable-entrepreneur-become-ebook/dp/B00ON3Z7L2/